The 2016 TCCTA Campus Representatives Rewards Program
Welcome to the TCCTA Campus Representatives Rewards Program! We’ve got lots of great rewards for you, including our $500 scholarship grand prize, all-time high and total campus membership rewards, and other recognition.
See the 2016 TCCTA Campus Representative contest rules here.
GRAND PRIZE: TCCTA 2016 Scholarship Reward
- TCCTA will make a $500 donation to the college scholarship fund of the Campus Representative (or Campus Rep team) who achieves the highest percent increase in overall membership on their campus, as compared to 2016.
- We’ll make the donation in the individual name(s) of the winning Campus Rep or Team, so that it’s clear that your hard work is responsible for it.
- We’ll also send a letter to the president of your college recognizing each of you by name for your achievement and thanking you for helping advance the cause of community college education in Texas through TCCTA.
- You’ll be recognized and thanked, by name, when the winners are announced at the General Session of the TCCTA 2017 Convention (February 23-25, 2017) in Austin.
All-Time-High Campus Membership Rewards
- Campus Representatives on any campus that equals or exceeds the previous all-time high membership will join our “Honor Roll.” You’ll receive a TCCTA Lapel Pin and we’ll send a letter of thanks to your college president. You’ll also be thanked, by name, at the 2017 Annual Convention.
Total Campus Membership Rewards
- Campus Representatives on any campus that equals or exceeds the final membership total for 2016 will also join our “Honor Roll” and receive a letter of thanks to your college president and be recognized at the 2017 Annual Convention.
TCCTA COMMUNITY RECOGNITION
- All 2016 Campus Representatives will be recognized, by name, on the TCCTA Website and Facebook page and at our 2017 Annual Convention.
2016 CONTEST RULES
- To encourage people to renew and join early this year, so that they get the most out of membership (including discounted registration to our 2017 Annual Convention), we’ll count every member you bring in before December 10, 2016 toward your campus goal.
- So that we can announce the winners at the Annual Convention in February 2017, only those members who join TCCTA or renew their memberships before December 10, 2016 will be counted in this contest.
- For the purposes of this reward program, we will compare total 2016 campus membership as reported on TCCTA Membership Report 2016-17: TCCTA Membership, By Campuses, as of July 31, 2016 with 2016 campus membership as of December 31, 2016.
- To qualify for the 2016 TCCTA Campus Representatives Rewards Program, your campus must have reported a minimum of four (4) members to the State Office as of July 31, 2016, as recorded on the TCCTA Membership Report 2016-17: TCCTA Membership, By Campuses, as of July 31, 2016.
- This contest is open to registered Campus Representatives only. You (and your team members) must be registered with TCCTA as a TCCTA Campus Representative for the 2016-2016 membership year. See a list of 2016 TCCTA Campus Representatives here.
- TCCTA Professional, Associate, Student, and Unaffiliated Members, who join TCCTA for the 2016-2017 membership year as of December 10, 2016, through a registered TCCTA Campus Representative, are eligible to be included in the campus membership totals for this contest.
- So that we can announce the winners and recognize your contributions at the General Session of the 2017 Annual Convention (February 23-25, 2017, in Austin), all 2016-2017 enrollment applications and all membership dues must be received by the TCCTA State Office by December 10, 2016 to be counted toward the 2016 contest and rewards program.
- Rules and rewards are subject to change by TCCTA.
- Prizes are not transferable. The winning institution is responsible for payment of all applicable taxes. All federal, state, and local laws and regulation apply. TCCTA staff members, TCCTA vendors, and their family members are not eligible.
- Winners will be announced at the General Session of the 70th Annual Convention, February 23, 2017. All rewards will be distributed and letters of recognition mailed by March 15, 2017.
Call us at (800) 288-6850 or send an email to Richard Moore, at rmoore at tccta.org.