Pre-register to experience over 150 programs related specifically to educators in the areas of pedagogy, technology, financial planning, and discipline-specific topics, at the most comprehensive, high quality event for community colleges faculty in Texas!
Go online to TCCTA Member Portal: tccta.org/portal
- Log in to your TCCTA Member Account or become a TCCTA 2017-18 member.
- Click on Events under User Options
- Register for the 71st Annual Convention ($95): Several of our college partners have already chose to support their faculty by paying for TCCTA’s members’ registration fees:
- Angelina College
- Austin Community College
- Galveston College
- Hill College
- Houston Community College**
**HCC is paying registration fees for full-time faculty only.
- Kilgore College
- McLennan Community College
- Midland College
- Palo Alto College
- San Jacinto College
- Texarkana College
- Trinity Valley Community College
- Weatherford College
- Western Texas College
- Wharton County Junior College
- Broaden your experience by choosing from our great selection of workshops and keynotes:
- TCCTA’s Annual Banquet ($35): Laura Rendón keynotes on “Overcoming Obstacles to Student Success: The Importance of Validation, Student Assets, and High-Impact Practices” This session will address how to foster success, equity, and inclusion. Three areas will be specifically reviewed: the importance of faculty and staff validation, encouragement, and support; the need to work not only with academic strengths but also with student cultural capital; and the importance of creating and working with high-impact teaching and learning practices that foster deep learning.
- AAAE’s Post-Conference ($25) to attend an additional SIX dynamic sessions, Friday and Saturday, specifically by and for adjunct faculty:
- “Be an Unstoppable Professor – Be Engaged, Be Connected“
- “Student Engagement Tips for New Faculty”
- “How to Self-Publish Your Next Book!”
- “Leadership in a Virtual Learning Environment: The Emotional Intelligence Practices of Qualified Educators Cultivating Success in Private Online Programs”
- “Overcoming Obstacles-Creativity a Catalyst for Problem-Solving Skills”
- “The Role of Adjunct Faculty in Retaining a Diverse Student Population”
- Click on Register for Selected Events to process your selections.
You can also register in person at the 2018 Convention at the registration desk by cash, check, Visa, or Mastercard.